information that you give Amura Marketing Technologies Pvt Ltd when you use this website. Amura
Marketing Technologies Pvt Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we
ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then
you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Amura
Marketing Technologies Pvt Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You
should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy
is effective from 1st October 2016.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and your social profiles
- Contact information including email address, mobile numbers etc.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather? We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails and SMSes, Whatsapp messages about new
products, Special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using
the email address and phone number which you have provided.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Amura Marketing Technologies Pvt Ltd, its officers,
directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries
and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including
attorneys’ fees), made against Amura Marketing Technologies Pvt Ltd by any third party due
to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or any unsolicited
communication sent to you by Amura Marketing Technologies Pvt Ltd or participating
brands on this website.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research
purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to
customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised
access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to
safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
- Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering
information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data
about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We
only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which
pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your
computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept
cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these
links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you
provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You
should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing
purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at
firstname.lastname@example.org with your email id and phone number mentioned in it to remove from
our database. However, you’ve to send separate communication to participating brands if
you want to opt-out from direct marketing messages from participating brands.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have
your permission or are required by law to do so. However, if you’ve explicitly shown interest
in participating brands/partners’ products on this website, we will send your personal
information to participating brands/partners so that they can contact you, send
promotional/informational emails and SMSes from their own communication channels. We
may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties
which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please
write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any
information found to be incorrect.